Molten WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Molten WoW Forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brbgn
Admin
Admin
Brbgn

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Introduction
Hi, I thought this would be useful to players. If there are any mistakes please be sure to point them out, and of course, if you think I have forgotten something, please post it down so I can add it.

General Notes
Remember you can ask questions in global, there are very nice people out there willing to help. Make sure you use wowhead and wowwiki. For bugs, try to post them directly on the forums

Server Rules
Speak english in global only please. You will find that there exists other channels that the players made for their language. Ask in global for details (in english). PLEASE dont ask GMs to answer your ticket in global. They know they have to do it. No need to bother us and other players by flooding global. You WILL be muted for speaking other languages than english in global, and for innapropriate language/attitude. Full rules can be found here . Read them!

Battlegrounds, arena and pvp

Do the battlegrounds work?
Yes.

Is corpse camping allowed?
Yes, this is a pvp server.

Is eating and drinking bannable in the arena?
No.

Gamemasters - What they do and don’t do.

What is the difference between the different GM ranks?
The gamemasters and apprentice gamemasters have less commands, and thus wont be able to help with certain issues.

My ticket was deleted and I didnt get an answer, why?
We close tickets with just text such as "hi" or "I have a problem" that dont explain anything/state the problem as they waste everyones time. When opening a ticket, write down what your problem is straight away, as this lets us filter it (ie, I might not be able to answer your problem, but another GM can, so he will take it straight away).

Who do I ask if I want to know whether an item/quest work or what gear I should choose?
Rather than open a ticket, ask the players in global, the GMs dont know all the thousands of quests and items ingame. Also, remember, wowhead is your friend.

Can you port me/level me up/skill me up/etc
No!

when is the next event?
We dont know, we dont dont have fixed plans for them.

Players Pretending to be a GM
Some players pretend to be GMs to get your account info. Note that you can find a list of GMs here . When contacting you, we use the tag, and it will be BEFORE our name, not after. If you see people using the tag, take a picture and put it on the forum. We will also NOT ask you for your account details, especially NOT via ingame mail.

Notes about GMs
We can be wrong, we do our best to help you, and we chose to become a GM to help, not to get free items on our normal chars (because we dont get anything in return for being GMs). Sometime we cannot help you because we dont have enough commands, and we dont know everything either.

Votepoints

There was a server crash when I took an item with votepoints so I lost the item and votepoints, can I get the item back?
Yes, open a ticket, and an admin will check your claims and give it to you.

I took an item with votepoints, but it is bugged, can you exchange it?
Yes, open a ticket, and an admin will exchange it.

I sent my item to the wrong character, can you transfer it?
No, when choosing a votepoint item there is a clear warning, so double check your character name.

Ingame Issues

I got a "speedhack detected" message, and I don’t hack. What happened?
This is a false-positive that happens occasionally. You won’t get banned for it, only kicked. It usually happens when you have a high ping/lag and jump around lots, so try to improve your connection.

I am dead/stuck and my ghost is also dead/stuck and I can’t rez, or the spirit healer is missing. What should I do?
Try to use the auto-unstuck if you can, If all that fails, open a ticket.

didn’t get my arena points this week. Why?
In order to get your arena points, you must play at least 10 games each week, and take part in about 30% of the matches your arena team plays

I cannot talk to female NPCs, help!
Try to delete your cache folder and your WTF folder, in your main wow folder. If that fails, then as of right now, there is not fix for this problem, but we are working on it.

I cannot see other players and/or NPCs and/or when I click on an item/npc, nothing happens and/or players’ names are "unknown".
Delete your cache folder, in your wow folder. If it doesnt work, delete the cache and the WTF folder.

I have lost an item, can I get it back?
No

A quest is bugged, can you give me the rep/xp/gold from it?
No, as it would be unfair for players who skipped it because it was bugged. Please report it in the Bugs section of the forum.

Other Stuff

Is Multiboxing allowed?
Yes, provided you dont use it to exploit (ie, farming honor/arena points).

Are all the instances working?
Yes. Some instances for level 60 and under may be a little dodgy though.

Someone ninjaed, can you ban them?
No, but take a picture and post it on the forums, so people know he/she is a ninja.
Back to top Go down
http://moltenwow.omgforum.net

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Molten WoW Forum :: Molten WoW :: FAQ-
Jump to: